Calculating your sender reputation is one step of making progress towards deliverability if not an improvement.HandySends provides user-friendly dashboards, email alerts and reputation scores with sophisticated reporting that ensures bounce management by helping in making a clean email list. Providing Leading deliverability from eDataSource.
Email Sending Reputation, where email-senders think of it as a big deal. Of course, it is a big deal. Agreed, but still not as big as it assumed to be. Sender reputation is the image for the overall quality of the email that is how your recipient reacts to your messages. It is a scorecard that every sender wants to top. If the sender score is low, this might be an issue of emails landing or flagging as a spam email. With the regular analysis of email sending which involves all issues from subject lines to IP address have to be checked properly.
Email Sending Reputation via HandySends, construct a good sender reputation by using real-time email analytics, Feedback and strong IP addresses. But before let us dwell in the meaning of Email sending Reputation.
As already mentioned, it is a score given by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). It verifies and cross-checks the deliverability of emails by maintaining a standard bar of procedures or the norms of the CAN-SPAM act. Meeting their metrics determines the score of an email sender. It is a combination of IP, Domain and Content reputation.
It is the IPs that send emails out, they are the address bars which are provided by the Email Service Providers (ESP) to send emails and shared by many senders to deliver their emails. ISP calculates these IPs in determining the sender’s reputation and also includes the Content Reputation. Content is that which determines the quality sent which passes out the ISP analytics, only when it is free from flagged, blockage and low open rates. Where the Domain reputation is associated with IP reputation that holds a score which is linked to the IP performance and cannot be changed to fix reputation problems.
1. SPAM Traps
2. SPAM Complaints
5. User Behavior
6. Emails Volume and Frequency List
1) SPAM Traps - They affect the IP addresses, which implies the sender reputation and email deliverability.SPAM traps are created by ISPs, they are similar to actual email accounts but doesn’t possess any actual person.HandySends as an ESP hinders such email activities that violate the regulation which is to be followed.
2) SPAM Complaints - They are important and are the big reason for downfall in the sender’s reputation. It is marked as spam by the customers, the more it happens the worst is your sender reputation.
3) Bounces - They are the inactive email addresses that are included in your email list, which creates a reason for low sender reputation.As they bounce back if not delivered to its delivered place.
4) Unsubscribers - They might be unwanted emails that create a mess in customers’ inbox and find unsubscribing as an option. This reflects because of invalid content and irrelevant marketing emails and that effects the sender score.
5) User Behavior - They are email interaction between the sender customers, ISP providers consider the way of behavior towards the emails sent. Like opening rate, click rate, engagement percentage and other related words are taken into consideration.
6) Email Volume & Frequency List - They involve the size of the email list and campaigns run. It covers spam history and other volumes of issues.
Where it is found true that there is no particular score that can be provided to email senders.As the email service providers use different tools to track the sender’s reputation. Which are mostly related to various database information according to their practices. So it is clear that they don’t portray the real image of the sender’s email, but can be observed through the coupling method of various tools to have an approx sender reputation
Here are the tools that can be used by combination effects :
It is similar to a credit score, where it measures the reputation in the form of scores from 0 to 100. The highest the score the better is your domain score. They roll on a range of 30 days and that compares it with other IP addresses, where this service is provided by validity.
It provides IP and Domain reputation with real-time email activity facilities. It provides URL blocking that is poorly rated. The email reputation is indicated in “Poor” or “Good”.
They are run by McAfee, which provides information on both domain and web reputation and also affiliation ie is domain name system (DNS) and mail server information(MSI). They also provide detailed information about the history, activation and association.
Google Postmaster tools
It offers to track data with the high volume of sending into Gmail. That includes providing IP reputation, domain reputation, Gemil delivery errors and much more.
They are the top data providers tools like sending IP reputation, SPAM Traps, and complains in your email list
It must be clearly examined that no provider gives you an insight view of your sender reputation, but the largest email provides Google Postmaster Tools and Microsoft SNDS do that. They can be freely seen day by day in evaluating the reputation of the mails.
Calculating your sender reputation is one step of making progress towards deliverability if not an improvement. HandySends provides user-friendly dashboards, email alerts and reputation scores with sophisticated reporting that ensures bounce management by helping in making a clean email list. Providing Leading deliverability from eDataSource.
Not just that, We provide a Centralised Email Deliverability platform with all tools and software services enabled with ISP monitoring functionality which helps in building your sender reputation.
Two Factor Authentication and its Value
SendGrid Code Editor Best Practises
Best Practices to Protect Your Twilio SendGrid Account and Sending Reputation
Two-Factor Authentication ( OTP Emails ) Developer Best Practices | HandySends